Sign up for your course by clicking the Enrol button and proceed to Checkout to finish course registration.
This course teaches you how to make use of popular social media platforms such as Facebook and the like, to achieve business marketing goals. You will learn the tools and techniques to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook and other platforms. By the end of the course you will be equipped with the skills to help you create a social media strategy.
- Social Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Facebook Ads: Paid Social
- Facebook Feed
- Facebook Fans Page
- Fans Page Post
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook & SEO
- Facebook Ads
- Find the right target audience
- Facebook Algorithm
- Facebook Business Manager
- Create and manage multiple assets
- Control user access and permissions
- Track your ads
- Target Audience
- Ads Creativity
- Facebook PIXEL
- Facebook Market Place/ IG Shop
- Proceed with on-line registration or send the completed enrolment form (download) to us together with a cheque (made payable to Welkin Compuer Training) for the program fee.
- CEF applicants have to complete the CEF Application Form (download) and send it to us for certification. They will then send the form to the Office of the Continuing Education Fund, Room 916, 9/F, Kwai Hing Government Offices, 166-174 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, together with a photocopy of their HKID Card before course commencement.