Sign up for your course by clicking the Enrol button and proceed to Checkout to finish course registration.
This course teaches you how to make use of popular social media platforms such as Facebook and the like, to achieve business marketing goals. You will learn the tools and techniques to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook and other platforms. By the end of the course you will be equipped with the skills to help you create a social media strategy.
- Social Media in Digital Marketing position
- Feed content
- Audience and category breakdown
- Start from Fans Page
- Create useful posts, activities and promotion
- Get more attention
- Facebook ads
- Content Marketing
- Key opinion leader
- Review and improve Facebook marketing performance
- Proceed with on-line registration or send the completed enrolment form (download) to us together with a cheque (made payable to Welkin Compuer Training) for the program fee.
- CEF applicants have to complete the CEF Application Form (download) and send it to us for certification. They will then send the form to the Office of the Continuing Education Fund, Room 916, 9/F, Kwai Hing Government Offices, 166-174 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, together with a photocopy of their HKID Card before course commencement.